Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Move to Lagos

After a year and a half in Johannesburg I have taken up an assignment in Lagos Nigeria starting from the beginning of September 2006.

I have now been in Lagos for almost four weeks and I am settling in here well. I am working for a Multi-national Telecommunications company and am living in a suburb called Ikoyi on Lagos Island. The offices for the company are based on Victoria Island which is just across the creek from where I live.

The compound I am staying in is rented by my company and all 6 units are for company employees.

The picture above is a view from my bedroom window across the creek and the small picture below is a picture of the building from the other side of the creek (I know it is a tiny picture, will take something better when I have some time.









Over the next few months I hope to share a lot more pictures and experiences from around the city.

No comments:

the Online Presence of Andre Nel